- “The journey is intriguing and Jeff Gardiner depicts it with adept skill … an engaging, fast-paced story that defies prediction and yet has enough intrigue and romance to totally thrill every reader.”
- “delicious characters and surprising twists”
- “a myriad of emotions going on …This was a wonderful book and I was sad to see it end.”
- “From page one, readers will be pulled into Donny’s story, and follow him down a deep hole of emotional despair and longing for a woman he loves…”
- “delightful book”
- “An excellent story and difficult to put down.”
Donny is obsessed with his housemate, Selena – but his love is unrequited. He enthusiastically accepts her willing friendship, which only fuels his deepening fantasies.
Jaz is their crazy landlord who likes sleeping with women – lots of them. He takes pleasure in educating the once innocent Donny in the hedonistic pleasures of sex, drugs and rock’n’roll. It blows Donny’s mind.
Selena is engaged to Melvin – the perfect man – but is also keen to befriend the ever-demanding Donny … until she falls pregnant and her wedding looms.
Donny expresses his true feelings at the wedding, causing mayhem and anger. But there remains a chink of hope: perhaps Selena’s marriage to Melvin is not quite as perfect as it seems.