1) Correct speling is essential.
2) Don’t use no double negatives.
3) Verbs has got to agree with their subjects.
Four) Be consistent.
5) About those sentence fragments.
6) Don’t use commas, that aren’t necessary, perhaps a full stop is better.
7) A preposition is not a good word to end a sentence with.
8) Be more or less specific.
9) Always use apostrophe’s correctly; its easy to get wrong.
10) Also try to avoid starting too many sentences with connectives.
11) Don’t use redundant words; they are superfluous, needless and unnnecessary.
12) Avoid clichés like the plague. They’re as old as the hills.
13) Proofread carefully so you don’t words out. You could of made a mistake.